Are you a fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion? Well, there’s a new font that’s perfect for any Eva-related fan.
The font, called Evangelion Letterer, was designed by the Japanese designer Jun Kamiya and can be used to create any type of text on your computer. In this article we will talk about neon genesis evangelion font.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the most iconic anime series ever. And with good reason. It’s got a powerful story, gripping action, and some of the most memorable characters and scenes in the history of anime. So it’s no wonder that font designers get inspiration to create Neon Genesis Evangelion fonts for use in fanart, lettering, and more.
This blog post will showcase some of the best Neon Genesis Evangelion fonts currently available on the internet. From neon title cards to stylish fonts for jazzing up your fanart, you’re sure to find the perfect font for your needs.
Meaning Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Font
Neon Genesis Evangelion is a fictional science fiction anime television series created by Hideaki Anno and produced by Kimagure Orange Road’s Kazuto Nakazawa.
In this font, the ‘N’ resembles an exploding sun then erupts into eight spikes that resemble angel wings on each side of its body.
The letters B, E and S can be seen as two individual waves while H seems to detach from the circle it occupies in the middle of the letter. The fonts have a ‘cosmic feel’ to it and will set the mood for any fan.
Neon Font Designs, Themes, Templates, And Downloadable Graphic Elements On Dribble
Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the most influential and well-known anime series. So, it makes sense that there would be a lot of Neon Font designs, themes, and templates out there. If you’re looking to spruce up your blog or website with some cool Neon Genesis Evangelion-inspired graphics, you can find them all on Dribble.
There are also downloadable graphic elements available, so you can add neon style to any project you want! Whether you’re a show fan or want to create cool graphic designs, these Neon Fonts are a great way to do it. So go ahead and explore the designs and templates available on Dribbb today.
History Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Font
Neon Genesis Evangelion is a Japanese anime television series produced by Gainax and directed by Hideaki Anno. It was broadcast in Japan on TV Tokyo between October 3, 1995 and September 19, 1996 with an additional 200-minute filmlasting from August 22 to September 25 1999.
The story follows Shinji Ikari as he deals with large amounts of stress brought upon him after being summoned unwillingly into a futuristic war against giant angel monsters known as “Angels”, while his father Gendo Shiji tracks him down.
Jazz Up Your Fanart With The Official “Evangelion” Font:
Evangelion is one of the most iconic anime series of all time. Its neon-colored characters and futuristic settings are perfect for adding an anime-inspired edge to any project. Whether you’re creating a logo, a poster, or want to jazz up your fanart.
The Neon Genesis Evangelion font is perfect for you! It’s free on MyFonts, so you can use it for any project you want. Choose from three styles – Regular, Italic, or Bold – to get the best look that fits your needs. And if that’s not enough, you can also add a level of sophistication and style to your fanart with the font.
How to Use Neon Genesis Evangelion Font
- This font only works on computers.
- Open a new document or dashboard
- Type in your text and/or design ideas
- Change the sizes: Shift+Ctrl+X to enlarge 10mm, Shift+Ctrl+Z to reduce 10mm
- Preview it (Command T). If everything is fine, hit publish.
Disclaimer: You may experience some ‘blurring’ due to the large scale of this font.
What Are The Fonts Of The Title Card, Evangelion?
If you’re a fan of the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion, then you’ll love the font used in title cards – Neon Genesis Evangelion Font. It’s free downloadable from Google Webfonts and you can use on any website or document. Hideaki Anno designed the font.
He is the creator of the series, and it’s a modified version of Arial Unicode MS for Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP. It has a futuristic look that will add some style to your web projects. If you’re looking for a font that’s both stylish and easy to use, Neon Genesis Evangelion Font is a perfect choice.
What Is The Font Used In Evangelion’s Intro Screen?
If you’re a fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion, you know the intro screen features a font called “Goudy Book Antiqua.” Tim DeZwart designed initially in 1978. This font has wide popularity in various media projects since then. If you have interest in using the font for your next project, consider licensing options.
In addition to Neon Genesis Evangelion, Goudy Book Antiqua was in video games, commercials, and other projects. So, if you’re in the market for a font that is both bold and scaleable, Goudy Book Antiqua is an excellent option to consider.
Uses Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Font
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Font is perfect for any design that you may create.
- You can use this font to personalize your ideas and creations, but make sure it doesn’t infringe on copyright or trademark laws in the process (licensed fonts only).
- This font helps with creating designs for video game application characters like Mr. Game & Watch from Super Smash Brothers (Spike Spike from Mega Man can also be seen using this type offont), Kirby, and so on.
- You can use this font to make a submission for the Anime Openings Contest [see how else, below].
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Font is also used in manga and anime. For example, Naruto uses his own distinct font with six lines that resemble ram horns originating from the character’s head instead of breaks on top of each other like shown on our website.
Benefits Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Font
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Font is incredibly easy to use.
- To begin, you need a good quality text editor that has font features like kerning and word wrapping (a keyboard shortcut of Command Shift L after typing in your text can change these settings quickly).
- Once it’s properly formatted, this particular font is fine for most devices including Kindle Fires and mobile apps such as Adobe Illustrator Draw or Microsoft Expression Web 4 (note: not all software are compatible with all fonts).
- With every line of text having 132 characters, Neon Genesis Evangelion Font is a very suitable font for word processing.
- In order to find more uses of this font (such as in video game design), you can reference the instruction manual below and look on popular websites such as DeviantArt or AO3.
- Using Neon Genesis Evangelion Font helps customize your personal style that includes elements of anime such as key frames and droplets.
- You can also use this font in your artwork as a demonstration of cultural referencing or symbolism that is typical with the animation studio GONZO (see examples below). The typeface is used on approximately 200 pieces throughout their films, television shows, and games.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Font exclusively displays clear lines when it’s set at regular width like textasaurus.
- The font only comes in 18pt, but it can be adjusted to different sizes if your text editor cannot do that. Burning Texts fonts are available as a free alternative (see the example below).
- This particular typeface is very easy on the eyes because of how curvier the lines appear (see our website for an image). It’s not necessary to implement with every line of text you create, and some scenes such as ancient Greek or civilizations from the 1800s might need to use another typeface in order for it to be legible.
- This font is usable through and has a wide range of functions including bold, italic, underline, black and white colors.
Cons Of Neon Genesis Evangelion Font
- This font is still not available in iBooks (but fonts like Comic Sans usually don’t show), but there are free alternatives.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Font was only designed for text, so it’s more difficult to use this typeface with artwork.
- This is how Neon Genesis Evangelion Font looks like with all the strokes outlined in white.
- As you can see, this typeface fits well for descriptions or longer paragraphs of text.
How Do You Determine What Typeface To Use In A Piece Of Content Like This?
When it comes to choosing a typeface, the most important thing is making sure that the typeface you choose works well with your audience. If you are writing content for a blog post or website, consider using a serif font like Arial or Times New Roman.
If you are writing content for an advertisement, try using sans-serif fonts like Helvetica or Futura. Sans-serif fonts have become more popular in recent years because they look more modern and minimalist than serif fonts.
If you are writing content for an essay, consider using a script font like Garamond or Modern calligraphy. Script fonts look formal and more elegant than Sans-serif fonts.
We have discussed about neon genesis evangelion font. Neon genesis evangelion font is a very popular design among web designers and its always make us search this type of font in google search engine. We have also discussed about many other related keywords as well like neon genesis evangelion, neon genesis evangelion, evangelion neon fonts, neo neon genesis fonts, etc.
If you want to up your fanart game with a touch of neon, you need to check out our Neon Genesis Evangelion font. This font is perfect for adding a bit of neon to your fanart, and it’s available to download on Dribble.
It’s also known as a theme for your blog or website, and you can use it to spruce up your title cards, intro screen, and fan art! So what are you waiting for? Grab the Neon Genesis Evangelion font today and start jazzing up your Evangelion fan art.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
1. Who Designed Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Neon genesis evangelion graphic designer peiran tan plumbs the typographic psyche of the celebrated anime franchise.
2. What Font Is Used In Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Neon Genesis Evangelion is a Japanese anime series that aired on TV in 1995. It has been popular for its high-quality animation and complex plot. The font used in the show is called Arial Black.
3. Is Neon Genesis Evangelion Appropriate?
Neon Genesis Evangelion is appropriate for an audience of most ages, but is probably not suitable for younger children.
4. Why Should I Choose One Typeface Over Another?
The two most popular typefaces are serif and sans-serif.
Sans-serif typefaces tend to be more legible at small sizes because they have fewer lines of strokes, which means that the letters are less likely to appear distorted or jumbled.
Serif typefaces tend to be more ornate and decorative, which makes them better suited for longer texts or headings where a clean line is not as important.
The Neon Genesis Evangelion font is a typeface in the manga and anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion. It was designed by Yoji Kondo and released as part of the Anime Origami project in 2005. The font is available under the GPL license and can be downloaded at https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/neongenesis/.